About
The Chapel Restoration is the graceful Greek Revival chapel standing on the rock above Cold Spring's waterfront, built in 1833 as the Chapel of Our Lady, the first Roman Catholic church in the Hudson Valley, raised for the Irish immigrants who worked the West Point Foundry. Abandoned in 1906 and gutted by fire in 1927, it was rescued in 1971 by actress Helen Hayes and an interfaith group and rededicated as a nondenominational landmark. Today, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it hosts the Sunday Music Series, sunset readings, jazz evenings and intimate weddings.
Call Us!
Address
5 Market St, Cold Spring, NY 10516

